- Delivery Detail:
Solar inverter, or converter, or PV inverter converts the variable DC output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be off-grid electrical network. It is a critical balance of system–component in a solar power system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment.
1. LCD Display, intuitively shows working performance
2. Low decibel cooling fan, high efficiency no noise
3. Fault alarm warning
4. Easy installation
5. Remote control
6. RS232 Connect the computer to monitor the inverter performance
1. Adjustable charge current
2. Optional battery type
3. Pure sine wave output voltage, can load big power appliances
4. Widely voltage frequency range, suitable all over the world usage
5. 3 stage charge, prolong battery lifespan
1. Protect personal safety
2. Temperature compensation, protect battery
3. Battery overcharge, discharge protect
4. Inverter over load, output short circuit protect
5. Over temperature protect
6. Transposition protect
7. AC input, output over-current protect
8. Charge short circuit protect
1. We used full copper material in the inverter transformer, line, etc. There are many supplier use half copper or aluminum in the market.
2. In order to insure the quality of our inverter. We use enough electrolytic capacitor in the inverter.
3. We choose the IR filed-effect tube in the inverter. It's famous brand in the market.